Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, diversity & inclusion, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead aligned J&J HR practices across a connected distributed geographic network
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business and charter new ways of working based on current environmental dynamics (i.e. learnings from COVID)
- Partner with cross sector function leaders to shape/define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for the region in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience required; minimum of 2 years of HR or HR related experience preferred
people management experience preferred
- Must be an enthusiastic teammate with a proven commitment to build a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Experience using data to influence senior business leaders required
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A