Website Johnson & Johnson
The Regional Business Director is a field-based leadership position and is accountable to effectively lead and develop a team of District Managers (DMs) and Sales Specialists who have sales responsibilities across Janssen Biotech’s accounts as well as working with a wide range of cross-disciplinary partners.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, develop, and retain a team of District Managers and Sales Specialists with varied strengths who are technically competent and skilled in the Janssen Oncology business, the healthcare marketplace, and account management.
- Prioritize opportunities while helping the team improve results by securing and applying resources.
- Develop and execute an aligned business plan, customized to meet the needs of the Janssen business and brand strategies which delivers compliant product sales growth and volume objectives, while effectively addressing the unique needs and requirements of the customer and the marketplace.
- Collaborate extensively at all organizational levels with key internal partners (i.e. Sales Leadership, Brand, Strategic Customer Group, Pricing Strategy, Commercial Excellence, etc.) as well as external partners to develop optimal access and establish relationships and effective operating networks to facilitate positive business interactions.
- Coach others to effectively convince internal and external partners to build mutual alignment, embrace difficult positions, and achieve outcomes that are both customer-centric and company responsible
- Seven (7) years of related experience with a minimum of five (5) years of cross functional experience in key commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Analytics or Business Development).
- Prior direct people management / leadership experience.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach and engage high performing, diverse teams.
- Proven commercial capabilities and success in prior commercial roles
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A