Website Johnson & Johnson
Routinely tests raw materials and finished products for conformity to specification using standard operating procedures, including testing using wet chemistry techniques.
- Records results of testing in laboratory workbooks, directly on report forms or into the laboratory computer system, making standard calculations as required to obtain final results utilizing good documentation practices.
- Review final testing results, determining the acceptability of a product or raw material based on test data and test specifications.
- Perform laboratory investigations which includes, but not limited to, interviewing analysts, collecting supporting evidence, summarizing findings in a laboratory investigation report, from conclusions assign appropriate corrective actions.
- Assures that instruments used in analytical methods are calibrated and performing accurately.
- Communicates issues, or potential issues, as well as proposes solutions to the Team Leader in a timely manner
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A