Website Johnson & Johnson
The Team Leader, Personal Care (3rd Shift) is responsible for managing production personnel within the Personal Care Business Unit to maximize quality and output in a highly automated operation and accountable to achieve production targets while maintaining costs and maintain the highest standards for safety.
- Trains staff in policies and procedures including areas of safety and quality. All activities will be completed in a manner that protects the health and safety of all colleagues and in full compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Works with Business Unit Manager to develop and implement methods and processes that optimize the flow and use of material, machine and human resources.
- Compiles and reports out on production metrics.
- Continuously assesses work and processes to ensure compliance to all required standards, policies, and procedures.
- Establishes personnel schedules based on business needs. Provides input to production flow and identifies potential manufacturing risks and challenges.
- Supervise all hourly colleagues on the shift within the business unit ensuring performance standards are achieved and driving employee and equipment productivity (maximize uptime and efficiency) to achieve optimum results in the areas of quality, production, health and safety, cost of goods, etc.
- Facilitate communication activities and acts as a liaison between hourly colleagues and other leaders at the site. Responsible to understand and ensure adherence to union collective bargaining agreement.
- Establishes a work environment that embraces change by providing the leadership needed to implement and execute goals to achieve business needs.
- Supervise production team to meet production goals related to the operation of high speed packaging lines and manufacturing platforms to support internal and external customer expectations for quality, timeliness and cost.
- Recommends changes to standard operational and working practices providing the leadership vital to develop and implement continuous improvements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, listening, negotiating and problem solving / decision-making skills are required
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools is preferred
- Must be able to work 3rd shift (10:30PM – 7:30AM)
- Aminimum of two (2) years of experience in GMP environments is preferred
- Proficient in oral and written communication in the English language is required
- Must be able to perform basic math (computational) calculations
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Previous manufacturing and packaging experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills are required
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lebanon, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A