Website Qatar Petroleum
Welcome to a company where you can shape and grow the leaders for a company, a sector and a nation. Our objective is to build a sustainable pipeline of confident, competent national leaders for Qatar Petroleum and for the State of Qatar. As a company, we are on the move with a vision “to become one of the best national oil companies in the world, with roots in Qatar and a strong international presence.” QP is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar, which is the world’s largest producer of liquefied natural gas (LNG). With our subsidiaries and joint venture partners, we engage in the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas, refined products, natural gas liquids, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, LNG, gas-to-liquids (GTL) products, steel and aluminium. We need talented, versatile and experienced professionals to join our Leadership Development Team. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to the right candidates with the right qualifications and skills.
- This is a new team and the environment is a start up.
- You will be responsible for a priority leader segment or leader level, as well as for project teams, and will build critical leadership and management capabilities for that level, developing high potential leaders for their next role.
- You will also work with consultants and faculty at top business schools to design and deliver the curriculum.
- As a Leadership Specialist, you will work with a small multinational team of internal consultants, partnering with Executive leaders and line managers as well as consultants and business school faculty to establish a world class Centre of Excellence and implement the new QP Leadership Framework.
- You will work with your tema and colleagues to shape organization development and change activities, ensuring that leaders have the structures, systems and support they need to manage QPs talent and business requirements.
- You will coach and encourage line managers to enact a more agile, high performance organization.
- You are an experienced, astute and dynamic leadership development practitioner with excellent leadership presence and a deep desire to make a difference.
- You are able to provide multiple stories of where you have effectively developed leaders at all levels of an organization and how that development helped to transform the organization.
- People see you as a warm, trustworthy, self-aware, wise person with a low ego, high integrity and a results orientation.
- You prefer to work collaboratively yet can quickly adapt your style for different situations.
- You have a reputation for bringing out the best in people, managing complex issues and establishing a way to get things done that haven’t been done before.
- You can demonstrate your ability to build collaborative and productive relationships across geographies, functions, generations, levels and cultures.
- You have an appreciation of the nuances of GCC business cultures and challenges facing rapidly developing nations.
- Project management skills suited to complex environments, excellent learning design and facilitation capability and outstanding written and spoken English are basic requirements for membership of this team. Board and Management level experience and finely tuned consulting and coaching skills will put you at a distinct advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a minimum of 15 years experience contributing to, designing and/or leading progressive Executive Development, Talent Management and organizational change initiatives, either as an internal or an external consultant.
- You have worked in several different types of organization, including multinationals, and preferably in different countries.
- Experience working across cultures and sectors as well as with multinational and multigenerational teams has given you a deep and pragmatic understanding of system dynamics and leveraging diversity as a strength.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A