Website Liberty London
An innovative and collaborative role, this position will be instrumental in supporting the growth of Liberty Products into a multi-channel and global brand. A custodian for the brand, your key partnerships will be working alongside Design, Production, Buying & Merchandising, Marketing and Product Development.
- Competitive studies and benchmarking
- Pricing and margins analysis
- Support the creation of the Product Strategy partnering with key areas of the business to optimize sales opportunities, new product & category opportunities and the creation of new ideas.
- Report on sales, bestsellers, slow-sellers and selling recaps to the teams
- Regional studies, market analysis and Trend Analysis
- Implement standard reporting tools to monitor Sales (by product family, by Region, Full price/Markdown)
- Work alongside the design team to support the realization of their vision and provide market and commercial opportunities to compliment the seasonal message.
- Highly organized, results orientated
- Highly analytical and experience within an analytical role
- Flexible communication style
- Trend focussed
Company: Liberty London
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A