At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers. Through our brands, our Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
You’ll Business Partner areas of the Retail Bank with autonomy, representing GCA with key stakeholders. Your remit will reflect the breadth of communications the team delivers, and you’ll be at the forefront of our Retail business – from the community banks and customer service, right through to Business Banking, Chief Customer Office, Fraud, Motor and Products.
This is a newly created role which you can shape and make your own. It’s a real opportunity for development and stretch, within a friendly and collaborative team.
In addition to providing communications counsel and Business Partnering to your Retail stakeholders, your accountabilities will include:
- Working with the wider GCA team and our external agencies on signature brand campaigns, strategic projects and issues.
- Reviewing and adapting content for a range of mediums, including press releases, internal articles, video scripts and internal blogs.
- Ensuring costs to support communications plans align with team budget
- Leading on projects which require communications advice and insight
You’ll build a detailed understanding of the businesses key priorities, products and services in order to provide intuitive and insightful counsel.
You’ll also be growing your own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities. And you’ll recommend ways to improve support for the team, by changing policies, processes, standards and practices.
- Adept at crafting communications strategies, and planning, writing and delivering them.
- A track record of Business Partnering and providing forward-thinking stakeholder management within a communications and/or media role.
- You’re a communications professional, with both internal communications and media relations experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A