At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers. Through our brands, our Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
- Building and maintaining external and internal networks to identify industry standards, facilitate comprehensive risk reviews and ensure, legal, regulatory and professional compliance
- Supporting the analysis, interpretation and provision of insight utilising multiple data sources – including both operational risk systems and customer data platforms such as Group Data Warehouse and LeMans, to identify and quantify customer themes.
- Supporting CCOR data led oversight and building end user tools to allow greater self serve on regular/repetitive information requests.
- Utilising tools including SAS/SQL to provide insight and analysis.
- Experience of collaborating with business partners on analytical projects, defining requirements and building relationships.
- Ability to independently translate your analysis into a coherent and compelling story
- Experience of using data, researching and interpreting multiple diverse sources of information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A