The Chief Resilience & Security Office (CRSO) plays a vital part of delivering the Group’s vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group and its customers from security threats.
The Cyber Security Incident Management team are responsible for responding and managing Cyber Incidents for the Group. The team forms part of the wider CRSO function Security Operations, which includes the wider Group Incident management team.
- Develop and enhance knowledge of model risk and regulatory requirements and standards e.g. CRDIV and IFRS9 pertaining to risk models
- Presentation of independent model review of Retail Credit Risk Models to senior members of the team and Personal Approver
- Engagement with colleagues across the Group to maintain relationships, influence decision makers and challenge constructively
- Provide support with independent reviews of all aspects of Retail Credit Risk models, including new developments, model changes and periodic validation recommending for approval
- Create management reports.
- Specialist understanding of Cloud and the strategic development of Cloud capability
- Ability to work autonomously, make sounds judgements and with limited supervision and can adapt to a rapidly changing organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to present complex information clearly to technical and non-technical audiences (including senior leaders).
- Ability to handle key pieces of work at pace, whilst maintaining high standards
- Strong diagnostic skills and an ability to analyse technical information from multiple sources
- Working knowledge of a broad set of Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) cloud services, products, and concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A