The Sr Mgr/Dir Online & Offline Activation Lead will be responsible for maximizing shopper engagement through B&M and online. This individual will be accountable for growth plans on the Skincare category across retailers.
- Developing & executing national 360 go to market plans in partnership with Brand Marketing and Sales to support core and launches to help gain market share
- Working with Sales and Brand Marketing to customize online and instore GTM activation plans for key accounts to maximize market share through all levers available from an omni-channel perspective.
- Includes display/in-store activations, sampling, off-shelf placement, e-retail media, digital placement, owned s& earned scial support for retailer activations.
- Helping monitor & track sell-through for each account & partner with Dales to proactively adjust plans
- Responsible for on-time execution and budgets for all planned activities & owner of omni-channel insights on the team
- Strong project/team management and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously .
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Dynamic, creative leader and self-starter with the ability to foster collaboration across teams and build a vision for the brand.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience upskilling teams on synthesizing multiple data sources to drive business actions.
- Proven change agent.
- Lead team of individuals applying brand strategy across several channels, with a consumer-first approach.
- Minimum of eight (8) to (10) years of experience working in relevant areas (retail strategy/execution, shopper marketing insights, business development, growth, brand management, etc.)
- Demonstrated strength in communication with an ability to motivate and influence across the organization cross-functionally.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A