We are looking for a Junior Global Marketing Associate to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the Global Marketing Category team with the goal of creating and executing big picture activations to promote sales & brand awareness, driving ideas that will connect with target culture, speak to trends, and amplify our pro-artistry roots in creative and unexpected ways.
- Research & report trends, consumer insights, ratings & reviews specific to collaborations.
- Assist in building a 360 collaboration campaign with cross functional teams including our Merchandising, Social, Digital, Product Development and Creative teams to ensure successful execution. (creating copy, managing timelines, building campaign decks, etc.)
- Create & maintain recaps and update marketing team weekly.
- Coordinate with zone heads to collect information about activations that were held in the countries to compile a monthly recap to share with executive team.
- Support manager in day-to-day admin & cross functional tasks as assigned
- Preparing presentations for internal and/or external brand meetings and updating as needed.
- Taking minutes during meeting/calls
- Assisting with creative briefs
- Code Creation and data entry with Magellan and Opera systems
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others and thrive when part of a team.
- Background in editorial or communication a plus.
- You have a creative inclination to come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are bold – willing to take informed risks and dare to be different.
- Proven command of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- You possess exceptional organizational skills and manage your time well.
- You love to dream big and then work collaboratively to make ideas happen down to the smallest detail.
- You have a passion for the ever-changing, ever-competitive beauty industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A