This position will serve as a business partner in working with key leaders and client groups throughout the organization. This role will collaborate with Human Resources teams supporting the Finance organization across all other US Divisions and requires a strong emphasis on strategic and organization consulting.
- Recruitment – Partner with Talent Acquisition team on the recruitment strategy, selection and hiring for all open positions; Promote L’Oreal USA Finance and Legal as a best place to work
- Organizational effectiveness – Influence and help adapt the organization to align with business objectives and design and optimize organizational capabilities.
- Succession planning – Partner with Executives to define the Succession Plan for key roles. Assess current and future talent needs for the division and develop strategies and plans to meet those needs. Monitor and drive the bench strength, identify high potential talent, proximity to the people, oversee career-pathing and management development. Act as a Data Champion for Global Succession Planning tool by auditing and updating global systems.
- Retention strategies – Analyze, identify and drive recommendations on retention program strategy with a focus on Junior Pipeline through our Management Trainee and Internship programs. Lead these programs to continue to grow and develop the talent in our organization.
- Employee development – Strategically manage careers on an individual basis by building development plans, defining training opportunities while utilizing the Performance Appraisal process for personal and professional growth. Responsible for transversal mobility across Finance and Legal.
- Integration – Oversee the integration of all new employees through FIT (onboarding program) and make recommendations on program improvements.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (with ability to learn internal systems)
- Compensation – In-depth understanding of policy and concepts, along with ability to articulate same.
- 5-10 years’ experience – Generalist, Training, OD work
- This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required; Masters Degree a plus
- Financial – Solid knowledge of P & L, including budget process
- Legal – Significant understanding of employment laws and statutes pertaining to equal opportunity employment, ADA, FMLA, OFCCP, Wage and Hour, WARN, Employment Agreements, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A