The National Account Director is responsible for the sell-in of a forecasted dollar volume into the retail account(s). Develop and execute omni-channel retailer-specific strategies and opportunities to provide growth. Play an instrumental role in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives for each brand. Act as key liaison between brands and the assigned account(s). Negotiate incremental opportunities including ad space, off shelf placements and digital activations. Interact with buying office in all aspects of the ordering process to ensure the company’s net goals are met. Perform all administrative functions for their account(s).
- Build strong, influential partnerships with account partners to maximize space and visual priority
- Responsible for preparing status and strategy meetings as needed, daily administrative task completion as required by the account, identification of business opportunities through long term strategic planning and continuous feedback and result reporting
- Liaise with brand teams to customize the marketing and launch calendar, strategize on promotional and sampling opportunities plus manage and optimize planograms.
- Communicate and follow up on all necessary business information from buying office, align with National Account AVP on the promotional strategy for the business
- Consistent and detailed communication with demand planning for effective execution.
- Responsible for net sales goals and sell thru planning for multiple PPD brands including forecasting, maintain stock and sales plan, launch and promotional planning, overall retail sell through, inventory level management and forward-looking development plans
- Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
- Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
- Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
- Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
- Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A