This role focuses on the support efforts of our customer facing events and tradeshows. SkinCeuticals produces over 100 seminars, events and tradeshows in a typical year and constantly looks to evolve our presence at such. This position will work with both the Education and Medical Affairs teams to assist in the planning, organizing and execution of these high-profile events. Managing relationships with multiple vendors, both internal and external, with a high attention to detail is a must for the success of this role. This person would also potentially manage travel and logistics for our physician partners, internal staff and executive team so an approach to service as a quality experience is essential.
- Facilitate planning and execution of 4-8 Premium quality events with attendees varying from 35-150 currently known as Insiders, WOW, Elite Women in Derm, “X City” loves SkinCeuticals
- Partner with in-direct sourcing and event lead in all aspects of event planning including but not limited to in-take report, RFP, SOW, and finalization of contract.
- Ensure appropriate parties sign all documents in a timely manner and create PO for vendor. Should vendor need to be entered into the MyMarket system, process is to be completed.
- In collaboration with the event leads, determine the best third party to assist with event execution; act as liaison between third party and the brand to ensure event success and deadlines.
- Assist, either directly or through a 3 rd party, feedback from attendees post event and provide in a timely manner to the event lead. Deliver post event analysis to the appropriate event lead, with key learnings, feedback, final budget and recommendations on how to improve.
- Is available on site, as deemed necessary for priority events to support event logistics, relationship with venue, vendors and/or production company, and provide a premium customer experience for all attendees
- Manage all inventory of product gratis and swag from warehouse
- Manage development and dissemination of invitations and/or direct communications from event lead including hard copy mailings if applicable
- Manage and oversee the event calendar for Medical Affairs to include Peer to Peers 36+, tradeshows 25+, National speaker events 6, Medical Seminars, Advisory boards 2, and other receptions, meetings, programs specific to Medical Affairs
- Negotiate pricing and secure congr ess/meeting space and prospectus, investigating opportunities including sponsored talks
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi- task and meet deadlines
- Appropriate business communication both oral and written
- Ability to perform analysis & create reports in excel
- Adept at delivering information to various audiences, with the ability to cater communication style when needed
- Ability to identify the needs of the department, taking initiative to research solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A