As the Senior QA Specialist, you will be responsible for management of in-process quality assurance programs for the North Little Rock manufacturing plant. You’ll animate the quality system on the production floor and assist in creating training to continuously develop and maintain awareness and knowledge of the quality system, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, and GMP standards which will ensure actions are in place to guarantee the satisfaction of the consumer.
- Complete audits of the quality systems, ISO 9001, ISO 22716, and GMP standard
- Management of site nonconformance system for complete investigations that identify root causes and implement robust corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs).
- Contacting internal and external experts to help resolve issues and benchmark best practices
- Manages the plant Quality training program, including the facilitation of training, creation, delivery, recording completion rates, and effectiveness measurement
- Oversee the calibration program by working with 3rd party metrologist.
- Actively engaged in safety programs (MESUR, SIO, etc.)
- Ability to learn statistical processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to administer test design and interpret results
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a high paced environment.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering, or a related field preferred
- ASQ Certification preferred
- Greenbelt preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high performing manufacturing facility
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in quality management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A