Our mission is to make a positive impact on people’s lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
- Manage open orders, data entry, and resolve invoice discrepancies. Develop and maintain a knowledge base on product purchase order management through all aspects of the purchasing lifecycle.
- In this role you will own the Purchase Order Management and create an efficient and effective process for direct/indirect spend. It will be your mission to improve PO compliance metrics for timeliness of PO creation, PO approvals, payments, and reduce parked and blocked PO’s.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand and obtain specific information needed before creating shopping carts in MyMarket.
- Follow up with stakeholders on required information and actions related to PO’s while serve as a point of contact with vendors and assist in resolving issues.
- Accountable for understanding and enforcing L’Oreal purchasing regulations and KPIs. You will be responsible to follow the purchaseorder model established by MyMarket (L’Oreal SAP based purchasing system) and L’Oreal regulatory process. Work with accounting and IT to resolve POs with system errors.
- You will build a dynamic relationship with accounting and actively support the month end close process by partnering with Finance Controllers to ensure that expenses are captured in the appropriate period.
Qualification & Experience:
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Microsoft Office: Excel (Intermediate Knowledge), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SAP, MyMarket experience a plus (not required) etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College
- A sound understanding of customer service, order processing, credit processing, and billing principles.
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-On Experience in the following areas:
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A