The role of the E-Retail National Account Manager reports into the Director of E-Commerce PPD, working across all PPD brands. In this role, you will work with our key accounts and ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently. You will be responsible for growing L’Oréal’s E-Retail business within these accounts. You will use a collaborative approach, striving towards mutually beneficial outcomes.
You will be accountable for the turnover delivery and activation of sell out plans for each e-retail site by brand. You will work with the PPD General Managers and finance to make profitable investment and improve the gross margin. In addition, you will work closely with the marketing and digital teams to ensure that the vision, mission, and strategic pillars are properly implemented within your accounts.
- Establish L’Oréal as a best in class supplier which retailers will see as first choice to work with online.
- Negotiate and align joint business plans with e-retailers to create strong relationships with regular reviews of joint KPIs.
- Provide feedback and revised proposals on how we can improve our bases sales within e-retailers
- Monitor our e-Commerce performance through KPIs, such as accurate sell-in sell-out forecasting, anticipating budget drifts and communicating plans in an actionable timeframe.
- Work closely with our General Managers and our retailers to improve the performance of our categories online.Gain category captaincy by leveraging promotions, media, partnership marketing, events, and other levers..
- Be an expert of e-Commerce best practices both internally and externally.Coach and transfer expertise to others internally to ensure e-retail forms part of their retail plans.
- Create and elevate our professional differentiation online and develop omni-channel activation plans.
- Collaborate with the L’Oreal divisions and corporate functions to deliver efficient and innovative activation plans.
- Develop close working relationships with retailer content teams to ensure that our products are shown in the best possible way online and are easier to purchase. Negotiate best in class discoverability and visibility on our products.
- Develop and share qualitative content with our online partners and propose value added services to reach a sufficient display of services including videos and consumer reviews.
- Ability to network at pace and ensure the relevant stakeholders are identified and informed in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Robust P&L understanding and track record of delivering profitable sustainable growth.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven track record of building effective relationships with complex senior leadership teams.
- Previous experience of working directly with Senior Leadership teams.
- Demonstrable experience of working within the context of complex, matrix organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage and influence at all levels within the organisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A