The District Merchandising Service Manager (DMSM) directs the execution strategy for Merchandising Service teams to promote a better shopping experience. This leader drives improvement and consistency in store product reset projects, sets merchandise maintenance priorities, and analyzes and resolves merchandising issues. The DMSM also manages related travel and budget expenses. To be successful, this leader must be able to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a District Merchandising Service Manager, this means:
- Empowering the Merchandising Service team to execute projects consistently and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Encouraging associates to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, merchandising, and displays.
- Overseeing and forecasting potential operational or safety issues during project planning.
- Ability to travel between stores within district.
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Available to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company requirements.
- Requires morning, afternoon evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
- Required to travel within assigned district.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience leading a distributed workforce (e.g., multiple units across stores).
- 2 years of product merchandising experience including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced retail environment OR 2 years of Lowe\’s store experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience including coaching/training team members.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A