The Store Manager manages the overall store operations (i.e., expenses, merchandising standards, compliance, safety, security, and workforce) and those directly helping customers to drive positive customer experiences, sales, and margin performance. The Store Manager works closely with cross-functional partners in HR, Asset Protection, and Operations at the District, Region, and Corporate levels to execute the Lowe’s business strategy within his/her store.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Store Manager, this means:
- Ensuring associates are delivering friendly, professional and timely service to all customers who shop the store.
- Monitoring the performance, profitability, and flow-through of store plans and programs.
- Championing and implementing strategic asset protection plans that improve safety and security outcomes.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience leading associates in a large retail environment, with Sales Volume exceeding 20M annually OR 5 years of experience leading associates in a large retail environment, with Sales Volume exceeding 20M annually.
- 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment.
- Experience building and maintaining cross-functional relationships in a matrixed environment.
- Experience building partnerships within the community.
- Experience analyzing and using customer, market, and competitor data to inform decisions and business planning.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laurel, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A