At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Seasonal Stocker and Receiver, you’ll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential ingredients they need to explore and embrace what’s possible for their home.
- Unload, organize, and stock Lowe’s merchandise for customers.
- Help keep the store running smoothly, receiving and logging Lowe’s products for inventory
- Unload trucks.
- Sort products in the backroom.
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laurel, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A