The Merchandising Service Manager (MSM) oversees store execution of all merchandising service, project, and maintenance activities. Successful completion of these tasks results in clean, safe, and accessible merchandise, and an overall appealing shopping experience for our customers. This associate supervises the team that resets (based on planograms), stocks, and prices merchandise accurately. In addition to supervising his/her own team, the MSM coordinates with others in the store to ensure the Merchandising Service Team supports successful sales and operations of the store. In many cases, the MSM must interpret and adapt the planograms and project plans provided to better serve the needs and layout of individual stores.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Manager, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Coaching associates in creating visually appealing product displays that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience as a team lead or leading others in an informal capacity
- 1 year supervisory experience including coaching/training and evaluating the performance of direct reports.
- 8 months of merchandising experience including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- 2 years of customer service or retail experience in a fast-paced retail environment OR 1 year Lowe\’s store experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Biloxi, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A