The Customer Service Associate – Front End is responsible for delivering excellent customer service during the checkout process. This associate is one of the last interactions with our customer before leaving the store and needs to ensure the customer is satisfied and encouraged to come back to Lowe’s. Therefore, engaging with customers as well as attention to detail are extremely important in this role.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need.
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted, scanned, and meets the needs of customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A