This role leads a team of store-based Asset Protection and Safety Managers and/or Senior Asset Protection and Safety Managers who are responsible for training and influencing store teams to execute asset protection, safety, and operational retail processes and initiatives. Through proper implementation of safety, shrink, and operational programs, this position ensures that stores maintain a safe environment for both customers and employees while also meeting inventory shrink targets and providing for the overall desired customer experience.
- Drives the development of tactical plans aligned with asset Protection, safety and business strategies to bring the vision into realization.
- Evaluates assigned stores are operating within established company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Performs store walk-throughs and uses all available tools to review the overall safety, security, and operational efficiency of stores.
- Provides training and support during program rollouts and system enhancements.
- Manages expense accounts in assigned Stores for key controllable expenses (e.g., loss prevention payroll, safety and security, monitoring equipment, chargeable causality, cash short and over, shrink, and damages.
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Asset Protection and Safety Managers and Senior Asset Protection and Safety
- Managers in assigned stores.
- Aligns the team’s time and effort to projects that are critical to success.
- Provides open feedback and mentorship to team members to encourage growth and greater responsibility.
- Builds relationships and collaborates effectively with key internal and external leaders and stakeholders, including regional, district and store leadership teams.
- Partners with store leadership to help employees understand how delivering on operational goals impacts the customer experience,
- Develops and presents communications, frequently to store, district and regional leadership.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years multi-store retail experience
- Experience working in an omni-channel retail environment
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (P&L, exception reports, etc.)
- Experience conducting quality reviews/audits
- Experience in using physical security systems (CCTV, EAS, etc.) LPC/LPQ qualification
- Completion of a certified training program (Wicklander-Zulawski or Reed training)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 years’ experience in a retail or professional environment in LP or 5 years multi-store big-box retail experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and using varied sources of data to understand underlying drivers of complex problems
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A