The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales promotion schedule.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed accurately.
- Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable for customers.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
- 6 months of experience with Lowe’s.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A