The Sales Specialist serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Cabinets is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Cabinets, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the customer’s specific needs in order to pair the best products and service offerings in support of their project.
- Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current product offering.
- Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
- 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe\’s retail experience.
- 1 year of employment with Lowe\’s as a Sales Specialist.
- 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
- 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A