At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 475 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Min of 5+ years of previous retail management and people leadership experience in a big box retail environment, such as drug store, grocery, hard lines, or general merchandise categories.
- Functional hands on knowledge of retail merchandising, operations and retail management practices and procedures.
- Effective organizational, communication (written and oral) and problem solving skills.
- A strong customer service orientation and focus.
- A Bachelor s Degree in Business is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience selecting, assessing, coaching, counseling and developing associates in a retail environment.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing big box retail environment..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A