The Senior Manager, Talent Management and Human Resources serves as a strategic partner within the Talent Management Organization, as well as leading the Human Resources generalist function at LVMH Inc. Corporate NA. The Senior Manager will partner to lead the planning, design, implementation, communication and delivery of Talent Management initiatives, programs and processes, and will also serve as a leader on LVMH initiatives. The position also acts as Human Resources Manager and generalist for LVMH Inc. employees.
- Support enterprise and/or business specific talent projects (as needed).
- Support the design, development, improvement, and deployment of new Talent Management initiatives such as Key Talent exposure.
- Act as HR Lead for LVMH Inc., providing primary HR generalist support to LVMH Inc.’s employees and management, day-to-day oversight of
- HR operations including staffing, orientation, development, compensation, benefits, policy administration, performance management and employee relations.
- Leverage Talent Management metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods.
- Establish the system, process and monitoring for the development of succession candidates, high potentials and key talent across the organization.
- Partner with HR team and Talent Acquisition to manage talent pipelining efforts for key roles.
- Support succession management (Organization Management Review – OMR) and mobility processes to mitigate succession risks and ensures a robust short- and long-term leadership diverse talent pipeline.
- Manage internal talent search for key openings.
- Provide Strategic Leadership and guidance to business leaders, line management and HR business partners to ensure the success of Talent Management initiatives.
- Partner on enhancing campus recruiting efforts and employment branding-related initiatives.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work within a matrix to get things done; results oriented with the ability to execute.
- Excellent analytic skills
- Impeccable customer service orientation
- Broad generalist experience with a passion for Talent Management and Employer Relations
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and ensure equity in Talent Development processes
- Decidedly collaborative team player
- Highly comfortable in coaching and leadership development.
- Exceptional facilitation/presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of business acumen.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A