BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON’S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL’S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
- Must be proficient in performing and training on all POS transactions, dealing with customer service issues and opening and closing the store.
- Coaching and development of all sales associates in the moment while driving sales on the floor.
- Partners with and assists both the and Store Manager in all aspects of the store functions. Sales generation, people development, merchandising and operations.
- The sales supervisor is responsible for driving their own percentage of sales.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A