As an HR Advisor, you will support the HRBP to achieve the HR team’s strategic objectives and take the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities. You will partner with client groups and will be the first point of contact for all employees on all HR functions including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, You will also support the HRBP mainly focused on attracting, retaining our talents and will also be responsible of the effective implementation and recording of key administrative processes and policies within HR.
- Proactively source and actively recruit client advisors – this includes the full 360 recruitment process from recruitment brief and sourcing, behavioural based interview process through to contract generation and administering reference checks as well as offers and payroll onboarding.
- Guide management through progressive discipline procedures (Disciplinaries and Performance Correction processes).
- Conduct investigations, attend disciplinaries and grievances to take notes.
- Ensure the organization and smooth running of all HR led internal events.
- Prepare announcements and other HR communications to be checked and sent by the HRBP and HRD.
- Keep up-to-date the HR information on the new intranet system and generate new content if needed.
- Build a network of candidates through proactive search, professional networks and education partnerships.
- Promote the brand within the network; conduct exploratory interviews.
- Problem solving
- Planning and organization
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Exposure to fast-paced environment
- Relationship oriented
- Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Client facing experience desirable
- Attention to details
- Pro-active working style
- Previous administrative experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A