Acting as “Unique Stock” Finance Project Manager for the EMEA Finance Department, your goal is to accompany the deployment of Unique Stock Project Finance wise.
You will work closely with the Retail, eRetail, Supply Chain, IS, … EMEA Departments as well as the EMEA countries & LVM central teams.
You will have to identify risks and opportunities, drive the change and be proactive in a fast-moving environment.
- Accompany the deployment of the project: Based on the WW Core model pilot, manage the localization (legal & tax specificities) for the deployment in the different markets and then support these markets to succeed the roll-out.
- Beyond the systems, accompany the teams on the possible financial/legal/tax mid-term impacts (new flows, amendment of the lease agreements, new T&C in stores, etc.)
- Lead the project by bringing finance viewpoint to cross department workshops
- Follow-up and update the sponsors on the Project Status
- Support the Country finance teams to respect the global guidelines: Training, Coordinating User Acceptance Tests, Preparing the cutover plan, Ensure the post go-live support.
- Leadership to get teams on board and drive change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting principles and procedures are required
- Fluent English mandatory
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines with proven organizational skills
- Ability to manage a complex project and to manage by influence
- Knowledge of SAP, Project Management experience and Acquaintance with Omnichannel flows would be a plus
- Graduate from Master’s degree in a related discipline with at least 10 years of experience in Finance
- Solution and business oriented
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Application Deadline: N/A