Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Financial Controller Digital is responsible for establishing a reliable financial flow in compliance with internal guidelines and procedures which monitors the achievements of the Ecommerce and Digital objectives and provides stakeholders with relevant financial data for the decision making process. The role holder is also responsible for leading the communication and booking guidelines with corporate finance and the countries POC.
- Control suppliers’ payment terms and consequences
- Monitoring the provisions and reversals accuracy to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Guarantee that the fixed asset register is properly maintained
- Ensure that payroll is processed accurately and timely
- Coordinates with accounting on the various payments to suppliers (GL).
- Ensure processes are in place for the staff cost capitalization, performance marketing executions and tracking.
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Monitoring accounting bookings accuracy to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures for Corporate spend.
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Ensure alignment of procedures developed by the Finance function
- Excellent Excel skills required, analytics oriented and store operations knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- Strong analytical and technical skills in financial analysis and reporting
- Good project management skills
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role, of which 2+ years in retail business
- Accounting concepts and knowledge of IFRS
- Investment appraisal process and capital budgeting
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly modelling in Excel
- Presentation skills
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Majid Al Futtaim
Application Deadline: N/A