Website Majid Al Futtaim
This role is focused on value creation and driving business insights across the group. The candidate will be able to prepare analysis, benchmarking, trend lining, value drivers, and run multiple analysis projects. The position will be responsible to prepare consolidated monthly management report, quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long-term plan. The role will be responsible for managing capital spending allocation and key investment tracking and payouts.
- Support in formulating and implementing key performance indicator reporting mechanisms to enhance/ facilitate superior investment decision support and target setting processes across all business units and countries.
- Support in developing standard models for investment planning and analysis to be implemented across all OpCos/ BUs.
- Excellent skills to conduct root cause analysis and build a logical approach to address complex business problems. Ability to recommend suggestions/ solutions with respect to investment proposals.
- Thorough understanding of business drivers, flow of activities, operations & strategies. Ability to independently build business storyline based on numbers, with convincing communication.
- Benchmarking, sensitivity analysis, and other analysis to track performance and identify business opportunities.
- Forecasting, trend lining, and other analysis to predict yearly performance and long-term view.
- Perform analysis that identifies value creation opportunities across the business.
- Coordinate with OpCos for timely collection of data/information and prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure reasonableness of underlying information used for management reporting, project feasibilities/ Capital Approval Requests which require EC/Board approvals.
- Perform analysis to identify non-performing stores/sites, identify unusual spending at asset level, monitor KPIs for all investment projects on an ongoing basis, analyzing variances, for reporting and subsequent action.
- Masters’ degree in business finance, economics or applied mathematics from one of the top 50 Global MBA Ranking Business- Schools.
- Qualified Finance professional – ACA, CPA, CFA qualified is desirable.
- Demonstrated exceptional skills in independently performing investment analysis/ financial research/ economic forecast of business conditions with a reputable consultant or Company.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver under time pressure.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A