Website Majid Al Futtaim
The role of the Senior CX Analyst is responsible for analyzing customer behavior and feedback through collecting and compiling customer experience metrics across multiple channels and touchpoints. This includes measuring and tracking CX metrics and KPIs including NPS data, CSAT trends, Operational Metrics, and other relevant journey metrics. The Senior CX Analyst will provide an oversight of CX Brand Health as well as impact on Customer Experience initiatives providing a clear strategic direction and recommendations for Majid Al Futtaim, Leisure Entertainment and Cinemas (LEC).
- Manages the Voice of Customer program within LEC, maximizing the data touchpoints and channels used to collect feedback and performance data to drive action within the business.
- Manages the Voice of Customer governance including deep dive sessions, inner and outer loop process, staff training ensuring a CX ownership and clear communication with different teams.
- Supporting Advanced Analytics team on any CX Use cases, including the measurement and impact on Return on Investment (ROI).
- Responsible for development of monthly reports on key KPIs and status of CX initiatives and share with CX leadership and Majid Al Futtaim’s management team.
- Conducts experience reviews (e.g. initiate mystery shopping with external vendors to track adherence of BUs to Majid Al Futtaim CX standards).
- Conducts root cause analysis of customer feedback, to enable greater understanding of customer “moments of truth” that will enable improvement opportunities to be identified and prioritized.
- Collects, compiles customer experience, quality, and operational metrics from multiple channels and analyses customer behavior and feedback.
- Maximizes data touchpoints across LEC brands to provide insights for new brands, locations, and experiences in the region as well as creating surveys, dashboards, text analytics and visualizations to extract insights and drive business decisions.
- Key squad member in CX Design Projects to identify pain points through customer journey mapping and overall measurement on CX metrics.
- 8 years of experience in Reporting, research and data analysis experience is preferred.
- Marketing or Operations experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business studies, marketing or a communications discipline
- Relationship building and influencing skills (e.g. balancing needs/ demands of multiple stakeholders, aligning with other executives etc.)
- Excellent credibility with the business
- Persistent and precise way of working together with a variety of stakeholders
Passionate about Customer Experience
- Proven experience within a customer service environment, with a solid understanding of customer preferences and behaviour.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of customer experience metrics and measurement methodologies
- Excellent attention to details
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A