Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Facilities Support Officer is responsible for supporting the business with all facilities requirement including, but not limited to execute, track and monitor Supplier payments, Service Contracts, Adhoc requests and quality of delivery.
- Undertaking of special projects relating to new store openings, closures and events when required basis.
- Support the work of the department in service monitoring and supplier management, ensuring that the required standards are maintained as per the contract
- Develop business cases through research for new initiatives
- Support sustainability initiatives within MAFF.
- Support in the roll-out of educational and training programmes where relevant to business need.
- Monitor, negotiate and track supplier payments to determine cost effective appointments.
- Negotiate terms and conditions to ensure best market prices
- Prepare and submit weekly reports of work done, to enquire into pending cases and causes for delay
- Ensure awareness, understanding and compliance of all employees to Company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Review product quality and worthiness
- Determine best in class service providers
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A