Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Support with the execution Marketing Events and Government’s activities in the mall.
- Be the champion of great moments by introducing unique marketing initiatives & events to amplify the brand positioning in the market.
- Ensure effective implementation of events and promotions at the mall within the time and quality requested
- Work closely with the digital team to activate the mall social media pages.
- Update data base on a regular basis for all the mall retailers and maintain accurate records for all marketing expenditures.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Team with respect to all third-party suppliers and Retailers on day-to-day Marketing activities, including administration of all correspondences both verbal and written, ensuring that it is all checked to meet with the quality and professional standard of the company.
- Prepare any related correspondence to assist the Marketing Manager, ensure to maintain an accurate filing system for follow up, record and tracking purposes in line with the Audit requirements and as per Department’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare Marketing LPOs, PRs and liaise with SMBU Finance function and Marketing Administrators to ensure accurate tracking and follow up.
- Maintain records of the sponsorship revenues and payments/receivables in addition
- Issuance of weekly and monthly reports on footfall and sales analysis, budget and forecast and other reports as requested by the management.
- Organize storage area for the Marketing Department.
- Work closely with the Media and Promotions Team for the booking of the mall common areas for Marketing activities and events and in-mall branding.
- Interface with the Legal Department to follow up on all short term and long-term contract issuance and execution.
- Follow up with all agencies (ad agencies, social media agencies, PR agencies etc.) on key deliverables, end of month reports and financial settlements.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years work experience in marketing, events, data analysis, reporting, processing of POs / invoicing and payments and maintaining budgets and general administration preferably in a reputed Retail / Shopping Malls / real Estate in GCC or abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or equivalent.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A