Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Programme Delivery Manager will be required to support the strategic Programme Delivery Manager on the delivery of the regional rollout of the SHARE programme into various markets, accounting for the delivery of complex products, services and platform enhancements. The manager will oversee the delivery done by multiple teams in this long-term, multi-year programme of work.
- Value Stream Launch Readiness across regions (Go/No-Go): Ensure launch readiness for your value streams for the regional rollout of the programme, by working in coordination with the strategic enablement office of delivery, understanding where other BU delivery and execution teams are in their alignment and gaining the confidence to issue Go/No-Go for launch readiness against each market and the iterations of delivery through the quarters.
- Function as an RTE / STE for orchestration of multiple SAFe Value Streams: Part of your role will to function as the Release Train Engineer for your value stream, working closely with the product manager and business owner(s) of it. Where a solution emerges that has added complexity you will be the Solution Train Engineer.
- Foster & Support Knowledge Sharing: Within a highly transparent and collaborate operating model, you will need to keep feeding your appetite for learning and love to share what you know with others. Innovative working is expected, always trying to find more efficient and better ways of delivering work.
- Oversee MENA Workshops in Alignment with Key Stakeholders: Each aspect of the regional rollout will require multiple collaborative workshops that are held online and in-person in Dubai. You must ensure that you collaborate with the right people at the right time against the delivery deadlines. Sometimes you will need to lead workshops, using online tools, like Miro.com, and be able to lead and drive meetings to ensure the right outcomes are met.
- Adhere to Governance Framework: As a key member of the strategic enablement team you will ensure that the delivery teams on your Agile Release Train(s) adhere to the existing governance standards and practices.
- Execute the function of the PMO: You need to be a strong member of the team, making a significant impact on the execution of the strategic enablement function of the programme. All aspects of the delivery of a PMO are key. Your work, feedback, insights and ability to work with other members of the business and PMO is just as essential to the running of the office.
- Leadership skills with experience leading multi-disciplinary, high performance teams
- A self-starter able to take ownership of responsibilities from the offset, having an innovation mindset to problem solving, using off-the-wall ideas and able to bring those to bear on solutions
- Track record of driving results through cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong emotional intelligence, high EQ
- Capable financial management, understanding the relationships between technical or business decisions and their impact on the business P&L
- Highly competent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Charismatic and diplomatic with strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills in both English and Arabic
- Ability to work in a diverse, international company and able to work with multiple stakeholders and matrix managed teams
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional stakeholders
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- 4+ years in a programme management role; loyalty experience preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Masters degree or MBA preferred
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A