Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Perform month end analysis for balance sheet and income statement at Group and individual entity levels, and lead ad hoc financial analysis and root cause investigations
- Prepare presentations in MS Power Point, Power BI and/or Tableau to present quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Prepare accounting white papers for IFRS changes and other transactions within the Group and document their impact on Group’s financial statements
- Assist in the process of financial consolidation and reporting on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis – statutory financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company policies and International Accounting and Financial Reporting standards on ongoing basis.
- Work on the project of implementation of Oracle EPM suite (FCCS, EPBCS and ARCS)
- Assist and provide support in Group wide consolidation tool – FCCS implementation.
- Experience working with a large enterprise technology project
- Review skills to conduct root cause analysis and build a logical approach to address accounting problems.
- Thorough understanding of Chart of Accounts, Oracle-Fusion and Hyperion.
- Good knowledge of accounting, inter-company structure and IFRS.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of working with Oracle (HFM / EPM), Power BI, Excel and Tableau
- Strong story telling skills to craft presentations, presenting findings and interpreting graphs
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in management reporting function
- Good communication skills and ability to deliver under time pressure.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A