Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for coordinating and executing appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer into and through the entire store, providing an excellent in-store experience. The role contributes to the sales objectives by using effective product placement and visual display to convert window shoppers into prospects, creating an ambiance for ongoing return customers.
- Responsible for translating the Visual Merchandising plan through execution of creative windows, product placements, props and floor designs to attracts and engage customers.
- Execute seasonal floor plans, launches and floor changes.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to coordinate the production and installation timeline.
- Prepare presentations for new collection launches and special events, sharing roll-out of information with managers and teams.
- While enhancing brand presence through creative ideas, be cost sensitive and contribute to cost saving initiatives when possible.
- Ensure brand standards are maintained at all time while upholding the Marketing & Communications principles of MAF Fashion.
- Be sensitive to new trends in Visual Merchandising and aware of customer preferences and responses, elevating customers’ in-store experience.
- Maintain good rapport with the Marketing, Merchandising, Logistics, Store teams to ensure collaborative efforts towards effective Visual Merchandising leading to sales benefit.
- Leads the Way – Is able to prioritize work based on urgency and impact. Is able to communicate objectives in a clear manner. Reaches out to colleagues for support as and when needed to ensure timely delivery of objectives. Takes initiative to create positive energy. Enthusiastic about new challenges.
- Drives Impact – Is able to identify key pieces of information required for delivery of work. Identifies areas of risk within own role. Understands when things are urgent. Takes ownership and escalates where required in a timely manner.
- Thinks Customer – Actively listens and demonstrates understanding for customer’s stated and unstated expectations, and understands what is needed to deliver on expectations. Delivers value and quality to the customer. Understands “customer first” mindset.
- Thinks Group – Understands how and where own role / work fits in the overall company. Demonstrates willingness and ability to collaborate. Actively achieves targets. Communicates well with colleagues. Listens attentively. Does not shy away from collaborating.
- Develops Talent – Suggests ways of improving efficiency. Spends time learning and improving. Regularly seeks feedback. Responds honestly to difficult questions and gives relevant feedback when required.
- Fosters Innovation – Does not hesitate to share new ideas. Is curious and takes inspiration from best practices. Demonstrates creativity in day to day work.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Certificate
- 3-5 years’ experience within the VM or fine arts field.
- Fluent in English with Arabic knowledge an asset
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A