Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the Marketing & Communications strategy, integrating the marketing efforts for the assigned brands in order to expand footprint, differentiate MAF Fashion and brand reputation, nurture client relationships and create opportunities to drive revenue and growth.
- Responsible for the creation, development and execution of marketing initiatives, through a welldefined annual Marketing calendar, for the assigned brands in line with overall brand Marketing & Communications strategy.
- Create synergy between the various channels of communication, reaching the brand message to the customer through the most effective and efficient medium.
Implement in-store campaigns to support Operations and ensure smooth roll out of the same.
- Build advertising and promotional plans to drive traffic and sales (Offline and online).
- Monitor performance of various marketing initiatives with the agility to withdraw, redirect, extend efforts based on impact and customer feedback.
- Develop regional brand campaigns together with the content team for local implementation.
- manage marketing budgets for assigned brands to ensure optimal utilization in line with overall Marketing budget.
- Collect, collate and analyse consumer insights to ascertain the precise impact of marketing messages and promotions across touchpoints and the impact on sales.
- Measure and improve return on investment (ROI) of marketing efforts.
- Ensure all integrated marketing efforts are in compliance with brand standards and Majid Al Futtaim communication strategy.
- Build clear understanding of brand values, customer profile and behaviors to ensure relevant marketing communication and messaging.
- Cultivate professional and cordial relationships with cross functional teams to streamline diverse efforts to achieve a common purpose.
- Build strong relationships with internal marketing teams and external vendors where relevant, to ensure productive outcome of collaborative work
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A