Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Responsible for positioning, promoting, and protecting the brand and reputation of Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls within the scope of the role.
- Partner and align with the Corporate Communications team to co-develop and deliver comprehensive engagement activities to achieve organizational, business, and brand goals.
- Partners with Marketing and Brand teams to create and coordinate multimedia/omnichannel product campaigns
- Works with Corporate Communications and agencies of record, measures and evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
- Provides strategic counsel and guidance to the Senior Director of Marketing, the CEO and management team to ensure all relevant communications engagements are in line with Majid Al Futtaim’s corporate communications strategy, objectives, policies, and guidelines.
- Develops an in-depth understanding as to the competitive landscape to ensure communications advisory and contribution are relevant, grounded and fitting of the Company’s position as a regional market leader and key contributor to global dialogues.
- Ensures communications plans are mapped against business and brand objectives, align with organizational vision and values, reflect Majid Al Futtaim core narratives, and cater to all relevant stakeholders.
- Builds relationships across the business and functions to ensure an integrated strategy that drives the Company’s ambitions and furthers SMBU’s strategic goals.
- Develops creative communications plans, assets, and materials that support the delivery of the SMBU strategy, using appropriate communications channels and message senders.
- Based on situational assessment and alignment with Corporate Communications, designs and proposes fully-rounded communications campaigns, which may include social, external and internal audiences and channels
- Seven to ten years of related experience writing and editing projects; portfolio of relevant previous projects highly preferred.
- Previous experience in technology companies or similar dynamic digital environment is preferred
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are curious with a bias toward action and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Arabic is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, English, Business or related field is required.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A