Website Majid Al Futtaim
The ITSM Manager is responsible and accountable for overseeing, directing, and applying best practices to various aspects of the IT Service Management and its related processes: Incident management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Monitoring, and Operation Services. They will also follow up and report on the adherence to the ITSM processes within the department and work with other managers to ensure conformance. This includes the upkeep and operation of all systems and processes that support the business operations
- Produce required management reporting, ServiceNow reports and tracking initiatives
- Supports the development and implementation of SLAs/OLAs,
- Producing documentation for process, procedures and management reports
- Conducting impact analysis, assess readiness and identify key stakeholders of all process changes
- Create strong and meaningful presentations for Director level and above.
- Assist the Service Delivery manager in all daily Service Management operational tasks
- Assist to create executive and operational ITSM dashboards
- Assist to create a sustainable ITSM framework
- Participate in ITSM initiatives for all the teams represented or included in the support models for all the services provided by our organization.
- Leverage ITSM knowledge to facilitate regular reviews of operational readiness criteria to help ensure stability and supportability of all new or modified processes.
- Ensure all IT teams adhere to the defined processes; and educate and train as needed
- Proactively look for ways to mature and improve current and future processes, increasing efficiency and minimizing impact
- Partnering with other IT teams to continuously enhance CMDB, optimize application monitoring and alerting.
- Develop, implement and maintain core IT Service Management processes within ServiceNow including but not limited to: Incident, Problem, Request, CMDB, Discovery and Service Catalog
- Accountable for ensuring that ITSM processes are fit for purpose, efficient and effective, adhere to ITIL best practices and align with business requirements and strategy.
- Develop ITSM processes to accommodate automation and integration with ServiceNow platform with third party tools and entities.
- Managing the team of day-to-day operations for IT Incidents, ensuring adherence to SLAs for restoring critical IT systems, and providing workarounds for alternate solutions when needed
- Developing trend analysis and preparing service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Maintain a broad industry perspective on relevant ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, and Change management
- Maintain oversight and trend analysis, driving and improving overall process and compliance/adherence.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and to create the necessary models to monitor critical metrics/KPIs’s overtime.
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for exceptional employee and customer experience.
- Highly organized with proven ability to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to take ownership of all tasks and manage simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal communication and superior business writing skills.
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Experience driving large initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A