Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Investment Analyst at Majid Al Futtaim Properties will carry out feasibility studies, market research and other financial analysis to support the company’s investment strategy.
- Participate the investment process of new investments against the value creation plan.
- Prepare materials for investment committees: valuation of real estate assets, cash flow models.
- Conduct simple investment screening of investment opportunities and projects.
- Create and update portfolio valuation models.
- Investigate and analyze investment deals on behalf of MAFP.
- Follow up and gather all inputs from different business units and prepare presentations for the review of the Director of Investments.
- Review potential opportunities for Joint Venture & investment partnership or any other types of project funding and financial restructuring investments and prepare financial analysis for it.
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate material and reports.
- Understanding of residential, retail and/or hotel industries would be a plus.
- Experience in fund raising is a plus.
- Understand high-level financial and accounting information of a company (financial statements, cash-flow statements, company P&L, etc.).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting numerical fundamentals and the ability to interpret and critically analyze financial data.
- High energy, with passion and excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- CFA level 1 qualification is preferred.
- Solid understanding of fundamental concepts and theories in regard to investment and asset management.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in corporate finance, underwritings, due diligence and structuring.
- Experienced ideally gathered in investment banking, strategic consultancy, asset management or private equity.
- Someone who is energized by conducting team efforts to achieve company’s goals.
- Ability to work in the unique culture of the Middle East while displaying ideally full command of both Arabic and English.
- Willing to learn continuously, prepared to study the inner workings of the financial statements, financial systems and the business data.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A