Website Majid Al Futtaim
The role of the Associate Marketing Manager – F&B Online will handle the marketing and promotional campaigns and strategies for online/home delivery and virtual brands within Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas. This role supports the marketing efforts by creating and executing marketing plans, analyzing customer and marketing research materials, assessing the impact of marketing programs, and developing innovative campaigns to drive brand recognition and growth.
- Conducts market research on competitors and analysis to understand customer preferences.
- Day-to-day brand management for allocated brands
- Retains marketing metrics and results of campaigns in order to optimize future campaigns or promotions while identifying opportunities for growth.
- Oversees, manages and executes campaigns from planning to completion stage, ensuring that wider team members meet deliverables and timelines
- Managing delivery platform ad placement
- Managing Chatfood marketing for allocated brands alongside Online Delivery team
- Ensures content, images, and other graphical elements are in line with requirements before seeking final approvals
- Assists in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Creates and executes marketing plans to increase brand awareness for online/home delivery and virtual brands across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas.
- Managing social media agency briefing process, influencer management and day-to-day communication (and/or internal social media team) for allocated brands.
- Managing media buying agency and LPO process and recording for all allocated brands
- Working with delivery platforms on promotions for allocated brands alongside Online Delivery team
- Supports the strategic direction and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions and deriving insights from analysis to build customer relationships and improve online/home delivery brands market position and impact.
- Assesses the impact of online/digital marketing for online/home delivery and virtual brands and developing innovative campaigns for allocated brands to drive brand recognition and growth.
- Managing the design agency briefing process and day-to-day communication (and/or internal design team) for allocated brands.
- Coordinating marketing budget and forecasting for allocated brands with final sign off from RMM
- Collaborates with internal team to design promotional campaigns and develop profitable positioning and pricing for allocated brands
- Works closely with internal teams and agencies to ensure that project deliverables are cohesive and in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Results orientated.
- Strong personal management and time management skills.
- Ability to travel when required
- Arabic language is preferred.
- Must be a creative thinker with a complete understanding of the marketing mix and the role each marketing channel plays in achieving the region’s goals.
- Must be a proactive marketing leader for their region.
- Performs any additional duties or responsibilities by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department
- Strong understanding of the importance of maintaining brand standards along with program consistency and continuity.
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as requested by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department
- Innovative approach to reaching business objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be very self-motivated, and a “Hands-On” person with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional and enthusiastic demeanor.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A