As Manager, Sephora Influencer Marketing, you will be one of three managers supporting the development and execution of Sephora’s partnerships with Beauty Influencers. Reporting to the Sr Marketing Manager, you will help to ensure each of our campaigns deliver on the overarching Influencer strategy. In addition, you will:
- Manage product sends to the group of influencers you work with, in partnership with the other Managers.
- Coordinate and execute training, meet and greets, studio time and other events for your influencers.
- This role can be based in either San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Identify influencers who will be considered for specific campaigns, and work with your Sephora marketing partners on approval of campaign content
- Maintain relationships with a group of 25-50 influencers.
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing Influencer landscape
- Personable and flexible with demands and changes in extremely fast-moving business environment
- Proficient in relevant social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube as well as emerging channels
- Proven ability to partner with multiple internal departments to move projects forward.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver creative feedback
- Solid written and verbal communication skills applied to a business setting
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in account service and/or influencer relationship management, with proven ability to manage multiple clients flawlessly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A