At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
- Reporting to both General Managers with a dotted line to Regional Director of Finance, you will be required to provide management, leadership and accountability for the financial performance of the properties.
- As a member of the Executive Committees, you will partake in all operational and financial decisions. The Complex Director of Finance will conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with Marriott’s policies and procedures, ensuring a high level of service is maintained.
- Nestled in Melbourne’s picturesque Paris End of the City, we have an exciting opportunity to take your career further as our Complex Director of Finance.
- This is a first-time offered opportunity for someone who is passionate about hotels and finance to make an impact at Le Meriden and Sheraton Hotels. As Marriott International continues to expand in the Melbourne market, we are restructuring to deliver a best-in-class finance team across our Premium brands.
- At Marriott, you can enjoy a more flexible workspace an experience greater freedom to redefine a work-life balance that meets your needs.
- You’re part of the family, and this family looks after its own. With more leave, more benefits and more perks than ever before. This is your chance to have it all.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A