The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances. Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A