Develops, facilitates, and coordinate Club Membership program. Manages the property’s reactive and proactive membership sales efforts. Shares responsibility for achieving revenue and guest/associate satisfaction goals. Provides day to day leadership to the on property membership sales associates with a focus on achievement of the property’s sales objectives. Provides, distributes and maintains database of members and prospect members, companies and contacts. Achieves personal sales goals.
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A