No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
- Personable communication skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Energising motivation – its infectious – no job is too big or too small
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor
- Guest relations or front office experience
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- Be an expert on the hotel, know it inside and out to ensure our guests receive a dynamic service experience.
- Meet & connect with our guests and give them an experience beyond their expectations
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests.
- Warmly welcome & serve our guests.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A