Serving and assisting guests at the Front Office while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by following Marriott standards of aggressive hospitality and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
- Assists with any e-mails sent to the AYS inbox, handle mail and messages properly and on a confidential basis
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Get a daily briefing about extra ordinary events to effectively deal with all foreseen situations on a daily basis.
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle each.
- Be knowledgeable about the Marriott Bonvoy program and its member benefits
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
- Answer, record, and process all guest requests, questions, or concerns via telephone, email, and Mobile Chat
- Operate telephone switchboard connecting and directing calls to the appropriate extension.
- Warmly greet all guests with a smile in their voice and by name. Be proactive to anticipate guests needs and deliver brilliant service
- Handle all duties according to hotel policies & procedures, internal rules and standards
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel.
- Knows how to operate Opera, Marsha, GXP Empower, Control Panel, Mobility, PDQs and AYS console (Jazz)
- Have knowledge about all emergency procedures and know how to act on them.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager.
- Ability to communicate with all managers and supervisors and fellow associates.
- Knowledge of English and local language.
- Maintain safety by adhering to safety policies, and be responsible to report accidents immediately to the Manager on Duty
- Support all safety programs. Proceed with caution when walking on slippery floors and congested areas. Ensure that proper safety instructions are given before operating any equipment.
- To be familiar with the hotel’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A