Leads Cluster Revenue Management in executing analysis activities focusing on revenue, profit and demand associated with hotel(s)’ rooms and space inventory in a given market or cluster. Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit. Position is accountable for preparing forecasts, budgets and projections. Position contributes to sales strategy, evaluates effectiveness and prepares historical and future analysis of revenue and profit opportunities.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Provides revenue analysis functional expertise and leadership to general managers, property leadership teams and market sales leaders.
- Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space – 3-month and 6 month, long range and budget.
- Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis.
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifies the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy.
- Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area;
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A